New Gen Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Stop in a Small Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet
Allignment: Military

Stop in a Small Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:07 am

He shook his head Nope, never ide rather die he jumped onto a passing car and turned around See ya, weirdo he sighed, he was lucky cars didnt pass through this town much. He looked in the window and noticed they were military officials Hey boss, the Fuhrer told us to come and check up on you he squatted in the back of the truck Lemme guess, he wants to talk? he looked back at them as they nodded God, i could swear that man was a women
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet
Allignment: Homunculi

Stop in a Small Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in a Small Town   Stop in a Small Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:15 am

Ahh, crap. More military people. That was it. Too many people. She didn't feel like handling this, it would be boring. She turned to a middle aged, brown haired man she had killed earlier. She started to walked by the truck, trying to look casual.
Back to top Go down
https://alchemygalore.rpg-board.net

Stop in a Small Town
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Gen Alchemy :: Amestris :: Resembool-
Jump to: