New Gen Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Felix Takashi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
watcher

Felix Takashi Empty
PostSubject: Felix Takashi   Felix Takashi I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:35 am

NameFelix Takashi
State Alchemist Surname Vengeful Flame Alchemist
State or Wandering: State
Age25
Height6’5
Weight157 lbs
Race Amestrian
OccupationState Alchemist
Military RankColonel
Appearence
Spoiler:

Personality Felix is a quiet person always listening to what others saying even when it seems like he is doing something else. He is always analyzing everything and everyone around him. Because of those two facts he is often in possession of information he is not suppose to have. In his off time he is considered to be a big flirt often being banned from bars for scaring the waitress.

Signature Alchemy Waking Flame: By creating friction or sparks with his sword he is able to create a massive flame in the wake of wind that is created by the swinging of the blade (sorta like how mustang creates fire bombs except I use a sword as a stiker). This can also be turned into a ranged attack but, he has to swing the blade in both hands which, throws him off balance, he only uses it a last resort it was this very technique that earned him the name Vengeful Flame Alchemist

Transmutation Circle Location One is tattooed on his inner left arm hidden by his sleeve, only a few people actually know that it exists. The other is blatantly shown on the blade of his broad sword, which is always within arm’s reach either on his side or slung on the back of a chair.

Biography Felix was born into a small poor farm family; far from the great city of Central. Always having to help work in the field he rarely had time for conventional schooling he mainly taught himself by watching and asking questions, when no one could answer him he would then turn to the library about half a day’s walk from his home. It was here that he learned of Alchemy and the law of equivalent exchange.

From the time he was ten he practiced alchemy in private starting with small things like fixing radio’s or trying to grow small plants. His first attempt at a fruit bearing plant didn’t turn out to well as it exploded only two seconds after its creation. For some reason no matter how hard he tried creation alchemy always see to elude him. After trying to help his parents grain crop through alchemy and having it wipe out that entire crop with a single circle, which of course brought the state Alchemists to investigate how a whole field would just up and explode; from that day forward he knew he wanted to be a state alchemist.

When he turned 16 he decided to leave his small home town and head to central to take the exams to become a state alchemist, passing on his first try he was ecstatic. Over the years he was a hard worker doing exactly what he was told to do and then some, always looking out for those who worked with him he cared more of their well being than his.
After 9 years of faithful service he has been promoted to colonel, he was so excited he almost hit the officer that gave him the message to make sure he wasn’t dreaming.
(OOC: I intend to reveal more of his military history, through flashbacks.)
RP Sample

Last edited by watcher on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet
Allignment: Homunculi

Felix Takashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felix Takashi   Felix Takashi I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:41 am

Your alchemy isn't define. You can't create fire with alchemy, please tell me what you are creating.
Back to top Go down
https://alchemygalore.rpg-board.net
watcher

Felix Takashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felix Takashi   Felix Takashi I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:09 am

Fix it I think sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet
Allignment: Homunculi

Felix Takashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felix Takashi   Felix Takashi I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:11 am

Alright, I know where you're getting at. Mustang actually concentrates the oxygen in a specific spot to make the fire go there. You can do the same with your weapon, but to an extent. Also, you have to touch the circle to use the alchemy.
Back to top Go down
https://alchemygalore.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Felix Takashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felix Takashi   Felix Takashi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felix Takashi
Page 1 of 1