New Gen Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Sparrow Eclair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artist

Artist

Character sheet
Allignment: Wandering

Sparrow Eclair Empty
PostSubject: Sparrow Eclair   Sparrow Eclair I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:44 am

Name: Sparrow / real first name unknown last name Eclair

Height: 6"1

Weight: 170

Appearance: Sparrow is tall with fairly tanned skin. He has a muscular fit build and keeps himself in shape. He has short dread lock hair and red ruby eyes. He wears a red and black vest hoodie. Light brown shorts with comfortable sandals. He has multiple red and black bands as bracelets and ankle bracelets. He has three earring piercing on his left and right ear.
Spoiler:

Personality: Sparrow is what you can call a free spirit. He likes to have fun most of the time and doesn’t let anyone ruin a good time. He is caring and helps people when he can. Sparrow's choices aren’t always best though, he can let his emotions come over the better decision. He loves money, apple pie and pretty girls, sometimes he can be to friendly around some. He hates cats and annoying state alchemists. Sparrow is very curious which can be good and bad. Good because it leads to him being very perceptive, and learning things pretty quickly. Bad because it leads him to lots of trouble. Sparrow is a outlaw in many cities around the world. So he constantly on the run from many bounty hunters as well as state alchemists.

Abnormal Ability:
Spoiler:

History:
Spoiler:

RP Sample: Do I still have to do one. My history is hecka long on its own lol. But I will do one if I must.

( oh my god finally done, Sorry this took forever. I ran threw like ten other characters before I decided to go with this one. Hope its good enough)
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet
Allignment: Homunculi

Sparrow Eclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparrow Eclair   Sparrow Eclair I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 am

The character itself looks amazing, I love it all. Superhumans, though, need to have very high expectations. Just a small RP sample, please, then it's approved.
Back to top Go down
https://alchemygalore.rpg-board.net
Artist

Artist

Character sheet
Allignment: Wandering

Sparrow Eclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparrow Eclair   Sparrow Eclair I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:26 am

alright, most certainly. Working on one currently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sparrow Eclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparrow Eclair   Sparrow Eclair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparrow Eclair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Gen Alchemy :: Creation :: Characters-
Jump to: