New Gen Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Up and Running

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet
Allignment: Homunculi

Up and Running Empty
PostSubject: Up and Running   Up and Running I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:46 am

Finally. All the important things are finished. Everything. Storyline, template, rules about characters. I don't care too much about the forum rules, I'll make some later, but, it's officially ready to RP. I'd like to thank a couple people for help with the creation of the site.

WorldBendingAlchemist - For creating every single template and for adding in all the places to RP and inspiring me to make the site, technically the co-founder.

Kessling - For becoming my head approval mod and for finding/ making certain pics around the site.

Anthony - For becoming my head forum mod and being willing to help out with everything.

Alester - For being there to talk with when I got bored.

If I left out anyone out, I apologize greatly. I wrote this at 1 in the morning so I'm kinda tired. If I forgot you, PM me or tell me in the CB and I'll add your name here. If I added something in there wrong please tell me. I think I got everything right... Anthony, I'm deciding to add you as that right now. Alester, your job was greater than it sounds. Sid, thanks for asking me to make this site. Jackie, you were amazing and I'll never doubt your skills with Photoshop. Hugs for all.
Back to top Go down
https://alchemygalore.rpg-board.net
Alester

Alester

Up and Running Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up and Running   Up and Running I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:13 am

haha, just wanted to say that i find this funny ^^, and i would do it anytime kasi
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Anthony

Up and Running Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up and Running   Up and Running I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:53 am

Thanks Kasi, even though I haven't done anything yet. Don't worry I will be sure to help you out in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsrp.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Up and Running Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up and Running   Up and Running I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up and Running
Page 1 of 1