New Gen Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Start Running.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kessling~

Kessling~

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:42 pm

[[OoC i hope u dont mind, i just wanted to add a personal problem]]

That annoying squirt, took my bag again. Cora mumbled under her breath as she swiftly ran down the street. SHe swore that was the last time she'd help another person. Even as much as she probably wouldnt want to resort to. Glancing at every corner she didnt find him, a little frustrated she didnt notice she started to run even faster.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet
Allignment: Military

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:51 pm

Holden had been sent to Youswell by the Fuhrer, it was the biggest coal mine in Amestris and he had to make sure nothing happened, with monthly check ups. He was making his way to the bar when a kid ran into him. The kid had a bag in his hand, What it mister the kid said. Holden looked down at him with a very dirty look, he grabbed the bag from the kid and held it up high, Shut up, punk the kid jumped up and down to reach the bag.
Back to top Go down
Kessling~

Kessling~

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:00 pm

Finally, Cora got to the one entrance area of the town. With a glimpse to the side she saw the kiddo with the red hat she was looking for. Just when she was about to stop, she tripped over a shovel. OAFF! she went as she fell flat on her face. Ohmmygoshmwhymdoesmthismalwaymshappemtomme???? SHe mumbled with her head still down...
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:06 pm

Holden was distracted by a woman downt eh road. She tripped on a shovel, she seemed in a hurry. He looked down at the kid Is this your bag? the boy stopped jumping and backed up What if it isnt? Holden pushed the kid out of the way and made his way to the tripped woman Why in such a hurry? he held the bag at his side.
Back to top Go down
Kessling~

Kessling~

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Cora gasped as she was found lying on the floor, quickly standing straight back up. Hurry? Im just.....trying to get somewhere, i like to keep an en punto scedule. She calmly said, glancing behind the person, still looking if the brat was anywhere in sight. Where isss.....that brat? she thought
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:18 pm

Holden moved his head to block the girls view If your looking for the boy, he probably took off he swung the bag around then lifted it to her eye level en punto schedule, huh? i suppose getting your bag stolen was part of your schedule? he held teh bag and rocked it back and forth in the air...thsi girl seemed familiar, like he met her before.
Back to top Go down
Kessling~

Kessling~

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:26 pm

Cora snatched the bag after a few moments, then glanced in it if the squrirt had taken anything and looked back up..to a surprise. Hm? she scaned his appearence, seeing his state alchemist uniform. A government dog huh? SHe thought, not even to have to look at his face..but then she smirked. Ill get him later, im the ones whos gonna give him dinner anyway..She sighed as she still glanced around to see if she could spot him..
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Holden pulled out a pack of cigarrettes and pulled one out, he put it in his mouth and lit it. He then pulled out his pocketwatch and checked the time So, what brings you to Youswell he put his pocketwatch away and turned his attention back to the woman, she was still looking around for the child. He stayed still and waited for an answer, she was never gonna find the kid, he was a pickpocket, an they were good at running and hiding.
Back to top Go down
Kessling~

Kessling~

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:41 pm

While looking one way, she noticed the smell of his cigi, and covered her nose for a moment, and brushed away the smoke. Just breezing by, maybe restocking here and there....Squinting a bit she couldnt see past the smoke and some hair that blocked his eyes. Is there any legal problem here, in this lonely mining town, that needed u to dwell here? she said while raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:46 pm

Holden shook his head Nope, just checking it, this town has the largest coal mine in Amestris he noticed that she was pushign his smoke away, but, didnt stop smoking. May i ask your name, blondie? he called most girls with any sign of blonde hair blondie, it offended most. Then again Holden wasnt the nicest or most caring guy, that would explain why all his girlfriends dumped him and his only marriaged ended in failure.
Back to top Go down
Kessling~

Kessling~

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:59 pm

Hmm... she silently said..Well good luck on finding any gold here. She continued while dusting off her shoulder, honestly uninterested. But flinched as he named her 'blondie'. She didnt mind, her sister called her that..SHe looked up, her brows raised, i think itd be more polite to introduce yourself first..she tilted her head to the side, waiting for the answer she wanted.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:03 am

Holden took his finished cigarrette and dropped it on the floor. He squinted at her Who said im polite? he kept his cool and careless demeanor, it was suprising, he had never met someone who refused to tell him their name, in a long time. Besides i asked first he had a certain charm that was ususally nullfied by his bastard personality. There was something about this chick, she seemed very familiar.
Back to top Go down
Kessling~

Kessling~

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:09 am

Self centered jerk much? she questioned herself, no person with the right of mind would have a problem with her small irks. SHe sighed and smirked, What's your point? It to the slightest significance doesnt matter if u asked first. I asked second. Now, shed admitt she was arguing a bit childish but she wasnt just about to give her name away to someone who might be out to get her. Now give it up, it wont hurt to practice..one manner..
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:12 am

Of your it would Holden added Once i learn one manner then i have to learn the rest, so i choose to learn none so i dont have to learn the one i dont feel like learning he leaned in close to her All that aside, you still havent told me your name, you scared or something? your not a fugitive, are you?
Back to top Go down
Kessling~

Kessling~

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:19 am

She put her hands on her hips and sighed at his preaching complaint. She didnt mind to even lean back from him, and stood in place. Even if i was a fugitive, i wouldnt be scared of the likes of any of the military reciuts.. SHe sighed again, and lifted the jacket part of his uniform, possibly looking for a name tag..What's wrong with you telling me your name? i promise ill tell u mine after.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:24 am

Holden sighed, she obviously wasnt gonna tell him her name. I hate people like you, if it resolves the conflict...my Name is Holden Caulfield and im teh Lieutanant General of the Amestrian Military he looked over at her, she got what she wanted, most women do. He almost kicked himself in his mind, mad at how easily he was manipulated.
Back to top Go down
Kessling~

Kessling~

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:31 am

Cora wasnt so happy that he practically hated her but she heard that many times before. However, instead of smiling at the fact that she got his name out of his stubborn self, she stood speechless. Hol..den she said slowly..trying to remember...Caulfield...Wow she felt slow, she was rubbing her head cause- Holden! she finally exclaimed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:54 am

Holden gave her a confused look Yeah, thats my name he squinted at her he was confused by her attitude. Maybe she was one of those psycho people who screamed everyones name, or maybe she was sent by the Fuhrer to play a joke on him. Either way she was an odd one, he looked her up and own for any signs of agression, these crazy people are usually violent too.
Back to top Go down
Kessling~

Kessling~

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:04 am

hmph...Cora obviously noticed that Holden was dumbfounded about her outburst, she was quite surprized to, although the memory was fuzzy. Well dont i feel hurt. she started emotionlesly..hmm i see u fail to remember me..aint that rude.SHe sighed and turned away, her hands one her head. Well it was nice knowing you, Mr. Caulfield. she said with no feeling, walking super slowly.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:08 am

Holden stroked his chin why dont you just tell me your name? He glared at her trying to get some indication of why she was so familiar and why she would know him. He was stumped so far, he wanted to know why, and hoped she wouldnt walk away completely before he found out who she was.
Back to top Go down
Kessling~

Kessling~

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:17 am

She frowned but was amused. Cora turned around, her hands at her side. Did you become that arrogant that u forgot me?....She looked to the side, that didnt sound correct. Well i know i wasnt that important, so im not surprized...OI! She reached in her bag and searched franticly..It was too bad she couldnt find what she was looking for..with a sigh she said. Just think, u look smart enough to remember..
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:26 am

Holden thought deeply, blonde hair he knew alot of blonde haired chicks. He was stumped how could he posibly, out of the hundreds of people he meets every day and the millions he had met throughout his life, remember one person. Although, hes only met one blonde girl that wouls be happy to meet him AHA! Claurice! i remember you, yea he nodded his head and seemed pleased with himself.
Back to top Go down
Kessling~

Kessling~

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:41 am

Cora couldnt help but giggle, that was actually funny, but it hurt her deepx600 inside somewhere. She made her way infront of Holden. Why arent u a bright one, That's right, im Cora- Orwhateverhernameis. She said while tapping his head like a good doggy, maybe tapping a little too hard too.

Last edited by Kessling~ on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:16 am

Holden moved his head out of the way of Cora's hand. Did you ever read that alchemy book i gave you? he gave her a bored look, catching up with past faces wasnt really his hobby, he didnt like to talk to people in the first place. Plus the fact that she was one of the only people who remembered how He used to act, she could embarass him anytime she felt like it.
Back to top Go down
Kessling~

Kessling~

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Holden was apart of the military now, even if he was his still, kind self, hed have to resort to the law if he ever found out who and what she was to the state. Simply because of that she pretended to play along, she was foolish to even have hinted herself. Alchemy book? uh....hmmmm.. alchemy book, well i kept it, i never bothered to read it, ha i wasnt as dumb as i looked back then. She started as she crossed her arms, lowering her tone. Dont you know that alchemy has been illeagal to non state users for some time now? Why would i care to continue something that could put me in jail? Like silly alchemy...pffffttt! Cora ranted while turning her head to the side, showing she agreed with her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Start Running. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start Running.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next