New Gen Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Aero (wandering)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aero

Aero

Aero (wandering) Empty
PostSubject: Aero (wandering)   Aero (wandering) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:53 pm

Name: Aero Hataro
Alchemist Surname Sheer Ice Alchemist
State or Wandering: Wandering
Height: 6’1
Weight:200 lbs
Race: Amestrian
Military Rank: Was a subordinate under Alestar, and left when he did to follow
Appearence:
Aero (wandering) Jair
Personality: Aero is a usually laid back person. He is a follower because he is a bit too lazy to do the real planning, but will only do what he feels is a good idea. His morals are fairly loose compared to most, and he can’t stand people with blind moral views who fail to consider another’s perspective. When his temper goes off he sometimes loses control and people end up frozen.
Unique Alchemic Ability: Aero favors the creation of ice above all else. His main ability is the production of ice to overwhelm his target, creating ice in a line towards his opponent.
Transmutation Circle Location: One on left cloth bracelet, one on right arm band.
Biography: Aero joined the state at a young age, he didn’t know what he wanted to do with his life and he always had a knack for alchemy. It was easy for him to follow orders and he moved quickly through the ranks. Eventually he became close to Alestar who was always just a rank or two above him. He found him refreshing from the rest of the state, who all seemed like copies of each other. It was because of his friend that Aero himself went out and bought a katana. After the desertion of Alestar, Aero fell into a bit of a depression, everyday he felt he was just going through the motions. After a few weeks the rumors of Aestars location appeared and people started to whisper about him. One man approached Aero and began about how stupid Alestar was and foolish. Aero didn’t hear what the rest of the man said he was lost in though. For some reason this fool thought that a genius like Alestar was stupid, it was this kind of ignorance that really upset Aero. In the report filed in the following hours Aero apparently froze the officers mouth shut. It didn’t matter Aero wouldn’t be there for trial His feelings were finally back he knew what he had to do. It took only a few days of wandering the desert before Alestar found him, and invited Aero to follow him, Aero agreed.
RP Sample:
Aero had gone into to town for a simple reason, there was only one man he trusted to repair his katana. He had just left the mans shop with his newly repaired blade when by chance a State patrol turned the corner directly in front of him. Aero tried to nonchalantly turn to the left and walk past them. He was parralel to them when one of the men in the patrol stopped and looked right at him. Shit Aero thought, sure enough Aero heard Halt as he was just passed them. Aero sighed looks like he was gonna get a chance to test his blade much faster then he expected. He turned slowly with his hands slightly raised to see the five men forming a semi circle around him.Any chance you guys wanna pretend you didn't see me and go on with your day? Aero asked dryly. The machine guns raised pointed at his head. It couldn't be helped then Aero launched into the air, he heard bullets whistled around him. Aero pressed his hands together and as he landed in the same spot he had lept from landing hands first on the ground, in an instant there were pillars of ice extruding to encompass the five guns. He slowly unsheathed his blade and smiled. I'd draw my swords if i were you. he added as he sliced through the chest of the nearest man, the blade went through like butter. he turned to the next man fumbling out his sword. Aero quickly disarmed him...literally. Only three remained. They backed into the a corner, Aero slowly approached. the men all had their swords at the same level and with a directed slash horizontally, Aero slashed through the three blades the useless hilts clanked onto the ground. Aero backed up and gestured the men away. All three sprinted off, Aero still smiling thought to himself he hadn't tipped his friend enough for the repair, he had out done himself this time. Aero was gone from the city in minutes.

Last edited by Aero on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet
Allignment: Homunculi

Aero (wandering) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aero (wandering)   Aero (wandering) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:57 pm

It all looks good, but the unique ability, with alchemy you can just make ice, you wouldn't be able to move the freezing air, anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://alchemygalore.rpg-board.net
Aero

Aero

Aero (wandering) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aero (wandering)   Aero (wandering) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:09 pm

ok i edited the ability and edited it in the rp to dumb it down a bit to follow alchemy. lemme know if i fixed the problem.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

Aero (wandering) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aero (wandering)   Aero (wandering) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:24 pm

You still can't move the ice, regardless how hard you focus. I'd suggest a way that would get this to work, but I can't really figure how to do it, other that creating many small ice particles in the air with one transmutation circle and and change the air molecules to create wind with the other circle, thus moving the particle to create moving ice.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

Aero (wandering) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aero (wandering)   Aero (wandering) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:30 pm

would be able to move the ice outward starting from the transmutaion and the moving it forward by making more and more in a line? so it wouldn't be moving the ice rather making alot of it to get to my target.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

Aero (wandering) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aero (wandering)   Aero (wandering) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:40 am

That would work, but you need a lot of material to create a lot of ice. Yeah, constantly expanding ice works.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

Aero (wandering) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aero (wandering)   Aero (wandering) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:04 am

Alright, alright, approved ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aero (wandering) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aero (wandering)   Aero (wandering) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aero (wandering)
Page 1 of 1