New Gen Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Getaway (Aero vs Raum)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aero

Aero

Getaway (Aero vs Raum) Empty
PostSubject: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:51 am

Aero was taking a break from the desert, and decided on the lake paradise of Dublith. He was on the edge one of Dublith's lakes refilling the water in his canteen. He was getting frustrated being cramped up in the sand all day and was grateful for the climate change.
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

Character sheet
Allignment: Military

PostSubject: Re: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:00 am

Raum was on his way back from visiting his wife's gravestone. Today was officially her birthday, and he had gone to replace the flowers on her headstone. Finding himself exhausted, Raum took a rest at a nearby lake he had recognized from his past. Noticing another man resting nearby, he decided to make conversation to take his mind off of things. It's beautiful isn't it? Let's you feel like all the weights of the world have been lifted from your shoulders, if only for a moment. Raum said as he stared off into the seemingly endless lake.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

PostSubject: Re: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:11 am

Aero noticed the watch hanging from Raum's pocket, this stranger was from the state. There was a off chance that he was sent here hunting him, but in the end it really didn't matter. Aero put a hand on the grip of Notics. Sounds pretty poetic for a dog of the state, shouldn't you be doing the Fuhrer's laundry or something? Aero asked with a smile. Not of kindness, but of anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:26 am

Raum observed the transmutation circle on the strangers arm, indicating the man's status as an alchemist. Raum raised an eyebrow It seems you got tired of doing it? Raum smirked Fortunately, only the lower ranks are assigned to such meager tasks. Figuring the man was a traitor, Raum hoped to aggravate the man to find out exactly who he was.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

PostSubject: Re: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:45 am

Aero laughed at this remark. I did indeed get tired... Aero thought back to the incredible boredom he experienced during his time in the State. Though it would be a mistake on your part to assume I was a low rank. Perhaps you've heard of me. Aero continued smiling Ever hear of the Sheer Ice Alchemist?
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:05 am

Raum got the reply he was looking for Ah, so you're Aero. The general who's disappearance occurred shortly after his superior, Alester. So, you're correct in assuming I know you. He lit a cigarette and proceeded with the conversation. I suppose you already know how this wonderful day has to end. He didn't want to promote violence, especially on this specific day. But, knowing Aero was an enemy of the State, he couldn't let him go. Raum's expression turned cold.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

PostSubject: Re: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:42 am

Aero jumped up and drew his katana. It's gonna end great for me. Aero spoke with a fierce smile. Let's see what you can do. He placed his hands on the ground and the and the circle on his upper arm lit up red. Ice sprang forth from his fingertips the ice was advancing straight for Raum.
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:01 am

Raum turned toward the ice pursuing him. Quickly, he bent to the side trying to evade the unexpected assault. Feeling the ice graze his cheek, he pressed a hand to his wound and brought it down to observe the blood. A little cocky aren't we? He slammed his hands to the ground, sprouting several jagged diamond spikes around Aero.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

PostSubject: Re: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:56 am

Aero launched up into the air as the space closed under him. He landed on the slope of one of the Diamond spikes and ran down it closing the small gap uppercutting with Notics. Pretty rocks, too bad they arn't gonna save you. Aero yelled as he closed the gap.
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:08 am

Choosing not to acknowledge Aero, Raum sidestepped the incoming blade and withdrew his revolvers, shooting frantically at him. Why don't you just leave? I won't give chase to you, you know. He couldn't remember the last time he had been in any sort of action like this, and he usually didn't promote violence.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

PostSubject: Re: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:47 am

Aero dropped and rolled to the right while he laughed at the ludicrous remark. Where would the fun in that be, to simply walk away from a fight. Aero slashed aiming for the revolvers.
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:52 am

Raum dropped back and leaned to the left, bringing his revolvers down with him. Barely dodging Aero's hit again, Raum pivoted toward Aero and shot at him once again, watching the bullets fly toward his stomach. I suppose I can't convice someone as simple-minded as you, very well.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

PostSubject: Re: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:03 am

Aero twriled so the bullet just grazed his his abdomen no doubt leaving a gash. Not simple minded, Goal-oriented. You see the more Anarchy i can cause the better for my cause. Aero smirked Even a simple dog of the military can understand that. Aero spat. Pressing the release button on his katana Aero transmuted the water into ice and extended it towards Raum's guns they were becoming troublesome.
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:10 am

Raum dropped his revolvers, figuring their ammo was close to being depleted anyway. I suppose you could call anarchy a goal...if you lacked any sort of common sense. He dropped his hands to the ground, and drew a sword composed of diamonds. Let's test you swordplay shall we? Raum positioned himself for Aero's next attack.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

PostSubject: Re: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:16 am

Aero drew the ice back into the sword and and transmuted it into water. pressing the button again he closed stored the water. Aero laughed Now your really biting off more then you can chew. drawing his sword up he slashed diagonally down.
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:21 pm

He reacted quickly bringing his sword up above his head, blocking the assault and forcing Aero's blade to the side. Realizing his opportunity, Raum thrust his sword at Aero's stomach hoping to catch him off guard.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

PostSubject: Re: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:26 am

Aero twirled around the attacking blade then using the momentum from the spin brought his blade around full speed at his opponents neck. The state dog wasn't a bad fighter Aero thought, unfortunately for his opponent Aero was extremely familiar with sword combat, and he would not be defeated.
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:33 am

The blade was too close to parry, Raum was in a pinch. He dropped to the ground, placing his hands on the earth and spouting up a spike right below Aero. Looking down, he saw that his cigarette had been cut down the middle. That bastard ruined the last of my good pack... he thought in disdain
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

PostSubject: Re: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:55 am

Aero jumped forwards over the crouching opponent, as he landed he quickly pivoted on one foot performing a 180 again horizontally slashing with his blade.Gotcha now dog. Aero yelled as he turned.
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:22 am

Raum spun around once again meeting his opponents blade and successfully deflecting it. He looked up and noticed the sun was nearly setting. Remembering once again that he was going against his loved one's wishes on such an important day, he continued his plea to Aero Listen, let's cease our fighting for the time being. I can guarantee you we will cross paths again. And next time, maybe i'll have a valid reason to take your life. Besides, I need to go restock my cigs. he indicated by patting his empty pockets.
Back to top Go down
Aero

Aero

PostSubject: Re: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:49 am

Aero thought for a moment. If he allowed him to leave then word would spread that could be beneficial. Fine i'll let you live this time, spread the word though. Anyone sick and tired of the State's lies and lust for power can find refuge with us. Aero sheathed his Katana, this had been a fun getaway. He turned and headed back in the direction of Lior.
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:57 am

Him? let me live. Give me a break. he muttered underneath his breath with a smile. Raum turned and walked away from Aero, not even looking back. He made his way back to the cemetary and by dropping his sword to the ground, he manipulated it into a rose and set it on the tombstone. Sorry. I was careless. Raum sat emotionless for a moment, and turned back toward the sun, heading back to Central.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getaway (Aero vs Raum)   Getaway (Aero vs Raum) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getaway (Aero vs Raum)
Page 1 of 1