New Gen Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Raum Vauxhall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raum

Raum

Character sheet
Allignment: Military

Raum Vauxhall Empty
PostSubject: Raum Vauxhall   Raum Vauxhall I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:56 am

Name
Raum Vauxhall
State Alchemist Surname
"The Diamond Alchemist"
State or Wandering:
State
Height
6'2"
Weight
215 lbs
Race (Amestrian, Ishvalan, ect):
Amestrian
Occupation
State Alchemist
Military Rank
Colonel
Appearence
Raum Vauxhall Fma_ap10
Personality
Raum presents himself with a serious attitude and a short temper. Often having
a dismal look on his face, many mistake him for being cold and rude. But
those who get to know him, find that he can be a warm-hearted individual.
Signature Alchemy
Raum favors using diamonds from the earth. By compressing the carbon in the earth, it changes the state
of the element. Raum uses this to form weapons and blockades.
Transmutation Circle Location (Optional; Where your circle is Example gloves, necklace, ect):
One on left glove and another located on right wrist band
Biography
At a young age, Raum had always been transfixed by his father's work as an alchemist. He was all
Raum had at the time and he would practice non-stop, gaining incredible skills at an early point in his life.
During his teenage years, his father was sent to war. Later finding out his father was killed in action, Raum
was devastated and decided to start a new life, abandoning his desire to become a state alchemist.
He made his way to Dublith, where he met the love of his life. During the time he took up a
proffession as a merchant. Few years had passed, and Raum had noticed his wife was becoming weaker.
She had succumbed to a terminal illness and passed away after two months. The last thing she asked Raum
to do was to be happy. The only thing he had left in his heart was alchemy, and once again Raum was leaving
his old life behind, bringing only sorrowful memories with him. Arriving at Central, Raum immediately took
the exams and passed with flying colors. Now a colonel, Raum seeks enlightenment to his pain, aiming
to fufill his past and find a future.
RP Sample
It was a particularly hot day, and Raum was wandering the streets of Lior on an investigation for
a missing alchemist. Given only a handful of rumors, Raum made his way around town and found
nothing. Shit. Just my luck. He reached into his pocket and heard the crumpling of an
empty carton of cigarettes. Walking to a nearby outlet, he suddenly found himself in what looked
like the slums of the city. Making his way past, he noticed a group of individuals began to follow him.
Leading them to an abandoned area, Raum stopped. He heard a voice come from behind him You're a dog of
war, eh? Well, in that case you should be loaded.
Raum heard the click of a gun.
Heh, you shouldn't underestimate me like that. Bringing both of his hands to the ground, a wall
of diamond shot out of the ground. Raum could hear the pelting of bullets as they collided with the diamond
ineffectively. The firing ceased and Raum shouted My turn. Dropping his wall, he withdrew two revolvers
from his holsters and began firing. Many of the men fell dead, but a few had made their escape.
Nobody messes with me when I haven't had a smoke. Raum came to a forked intersection and began firing
both directions, killing the few that remained. Noticing movement, Raum walked over to a man limping
away. When the man looked Raum's way, he screamed. Raum could tell it was the one who called him out
in the first place.
Not bothering to move, Raum placed his hands on the ground again and in an instant
the man was inpaled with a large crystalline spike. Let this be a message to anyone else who thinks
they can best me in a fight.
he shouted as he formed the spike into the shape of a tree, with
the man's dangling body displayed in front. Raum walked out of the alley, made his way to an outlet
and bought his cigarettes. Exhaling the smoke, Raum thought about the misleading rumors. The General's
gonna be pissed when he hears nothing was found, I'm gonna be in some deep shit.
He said to himself
with a sigh as he made his way back to the train station.

Last edited by Raum on Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

Raum Vauxhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum Vauxhall   Raum Vauxhall I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:32 am

your luck i know your rp abilities Approved
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet
Allignment: Homunculi

Raum Vauxhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum Vauxhall   Raum Vauxhall I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:38 am

Unapproved. In your signature alchemy, what are you changing into what?
Back to top Go down
https://alchemygalore.rpg-board.net
Raum

Raum

Character sheet

Raum Vauxhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum Vauxhall   Raum Vauxhall I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:44 am

Im compressing the carbon into crystals, basically changing the state of the element.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

Raum Vauxhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum Vauxhall   Raum Vauxhall I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:46 am

So you create crystals with your alchemy. Ok. What specific crystals, and how do you use them to your advantage?
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Character sheet

Raum Vauxhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum Vauxhall   Raum Vauxhall I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:51 am

Alright, it's good. Reproved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raum Vauxhall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum Vauxhall   Raum Vauxhall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raum Vauxhall
Page 1 of 1