New Gen Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Raum meets Holden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raum

Raum

Character sheet
Allignment: Military

Raum meets Holden Empty
PostSubject: Raum meets Holden   Raum meets Holden I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:55 am

Raum found himself on an order to meet with his "higher-ups". He began to wait in the area the order told him to, and found himself lighting up a cigarette. Raum looked up at the crowd of people, eying the group for state uniforms. He needed to discuss the current situation with the encounters of two deserting alchemists.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

Raum meets Holden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum meets Holden   Raum meets Holden I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:59 am

Holden had been ordered by the Fuhrer to meet a subordinate. Apparently he had information on two wandering alchemists. He didnt give a crap if an alchemist practiced alchemy outside of state approvals, but, the new Fuhrer liked to crackdown on these sorta things. He pulled the cigarrette out of his mouth and blew the smoke as he approached the man. He stopped infront of him and waited for him to speak.

(OoC: im gonna have to log for a while, tell everyone on Pitch Black for me)
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

Character sheet

Raum meets Holden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum meets Holden   Raum meets Holden I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:10 am

OOC: kk, will do, probably loggin after this post anyway.

Noticing a decorated man approach him, Raum stood up straight and offered a handshake to the man, cigarette still in his mouth The name is Colonel Raum Vauxhall. Nice to meet you. He kept a friendly smile, the man didn't make him nervous but he always liked to make a good first impression.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

Raum meets Holden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum meets Holden   Raum meets Holden I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:15 pm

Holden didnt touch Raum's hand. He nodded instead So, what do you want?. Holden wasnt the nicest or most patient person in the world, not even close. Before this he was getting ready to eat and he got interrupted by the Fuhrer and told to come here, so, he wasnt really feeling like mess around.
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

Character sheet

Raum meets Holden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum meets Holden   Raum meets Holden I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:13 am

Noticing Holden's rejection on the offered handshake, Raum's facial expression turned dry. He wasn't having a particularly good day, in fact, he rarely ever did. Sir, I've been reported to tell you that we've spotted two recent deserters. Raum took a hit of his cigarette and blew it in the opposite direction. Confirmed names are Aero Hataro and Alester Kasanume. He threw away the butt of his cigarette and motioned in his pocket to grab another, awaiting a response from the general.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

Raum meets Holden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum meets Holden   Raum meets Holden I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:20 am

Holden nodded I already know about Alester, we talked recently he sucked on the cigarrette that was just hanging in his mouth. But, ive never heard of Aero he placed his hand under his chin and rest his chin on it. Aero sounded very familiar to him, he was in the army at some point. Intel on Aero?
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

Character sheet

Raum meets Holden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum meets Holden   Raum meets Holden I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:27 am

I recently had a rendezvous with Aero. He carries the nickname "Sheer Ice Alchemist" and was previously the rank below Alester, and left shortly after Alester's disappearance. Raum paused for a breath and inhaled his cigarette. He kept going on about rebelling against the state, and seems to be trying to set up a group against us. He awaited patiently for a reply from the general while gazing off into the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

Raum meets Holden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum meets Holden   Raum meets Holden I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:50 am

Holden shook his head Yes, yes, Sheer Ice and Illusion...one hell of a team up he finished off one cigarrette and lit up another. Aero, i was wondering why his name sounded to familiar...he was my superior for a while. he placed both his hands in his pockets Not suprising though, there rebel plan....seems just like Alester, anyways, im hungry are you?
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

Character sheet

Raum meets Holden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum meets Holden   Raum meets Holden I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:58 am

Hearing his stomach growl, he looked down at it. Actually yes, now that you mention it. He looked around to spot a nearby restaurant and flicked his cigarette off to the side. Where would you suggest? He offered to the general. Raum's been in the state for a number of years, but he never really took the time to go out to eat.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

Raum meets Holden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum meets Holden   Raum meets Holden I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:06 am

Holden shrugged and walked to a random resturant. He didnt care where he ate, he only eats a few things when he goes out anyways. He walked into the resturant and sat at the bar. Uuuum, Captain n' Cola he always ordered a Captain n' Cola it was delicious. He pulled out his wallet and turned towards Raum My...."treat" persay.
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

Character sheet

Raum meets Holden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum meets Holden   Raum meets Holden I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:16 am

He glanced at the barkeep. Vodka, on the rocks please. He downed half of the glass and turned to Holden. So, how much do you think this threat poses to the state? It doesn't seem like they have many people at the moment. The alcohol seeped into his system, he hadn't drank since his wife had died. This thought triggered him to drink even more of the vodka, feeling depressed for himself.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

Raum meets Holden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum meets Holden   Raum meets Holden I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:24 pm

Holden chugged back his first drink and ordered another. Significant, if i had to choose, ide say Alester could probably pull it off. He finished off another cigarrette and rubbed it out on the nearby ash tray. But, he wont make a move anytime soon, hes not stupid, he stands no chance right now. He pulled out another cigarrette and lit up. These damn things, their gonna be the death of me he looked at the pack, before letting it go and watching it fall to the table top.
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

Character sheet

Raum meets Holden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum meets Holden   Raum meets Holden I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:35 pm

He laughed at the general's comment. I'm not any better, though I figure what harm will smoking do, especially since we are always on the edge of war. All this talk about death never worried him. He wasn't afraid to die, in fact he would consider it a favor. The only thing keeping him here was the promises he had made. Raum shook off these thoughts and finished off his vodka. He waved to the bartender and ordered another vodka as well. I would think we should maybe think about investigating this further, if the Fuhrer allows.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

Raum meets Holden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum meets Holden   Raum meets Holden I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:46 pm

Holden shook his head I have no interest, you can if you want to though. He took a sip of his drink, he liked to start out with a chug then start to sip the rest of the way. It gave him the illusion of control. He ordered a burger and fries to go. And began to sip down more of his drink while he waited.
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

Character sheet

Raum meets Holden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum meets Holden   Raum meets Holden I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:55 pm

I guess i'll look into it. He really didn't want to approach this alone, but he really didn't like the way this was sounding. He ordered a burger and took out another cigarette, lighting it up. So, what's a general like you been doing lately? He poked a little fun at Holden, the alcohol in his system began to lift his mood a little bit.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

Raum meets Holden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum meets Holden   Raum meets Holden I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:41 am

Holden took out his lighter and began to arbitrarily flip it open and closed. To be honest, nothing he didnt even look at Raum as he spoke, he hardly looked at anyone he soke with. Just, playing chess with the Fuhrer, treating his family to dinner, and getting drunk. He knocked back another Captain n' Cola and ordered another. How about you, i guess it common courtesy to ask the person who asked you right?
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

Character sheet

Raum meets Holden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum meets Holden   Raum meets Holden I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:48 pm

I suppose it is. He gathered his thoughts, Well, I guess you could say I'm trying to find the meaning to life and death. I know it's sounds stupid, but it's the only thing I can even think about anymore. That, and slowly smoking myself to death. He smiled a little bit, he turned around and stared off into the bar, blowing smoke through his nostrils.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

Raum meets Holden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum meets Holden   Raum meets Holden I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:46 pm

Holden looked over at Raum as he finished talking. He turned away as Raum turned to look at the room. Yea, i did the same a few years back. He drank more of his drink as the waiter brought him his food in a bag. He stood up from his chair and checked the time. He then pulled out another cigarrette and started to light it.
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

Character sheet

Raum meets Holden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum meets Holden   Raum meets Holden I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Raum grabbed his food from the waiter, he mimicked the general and pulled out his pocket watch, checking the time. It's getting fairly late, I should probably be going. He took the butt of his cigarette out of his mouth and put it out inside the empty glass of vodka. Raum got up from his chair and motioned to leave. Nice meeting you Holden, and good luck in your endeavors. He raised his hand and did a half-wave, half-salute while casually walking out of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raum meets Holden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raum meets Holden   Raum meets Holden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raum meets Holden
Page 1 of 1