New Gen Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

Start Running.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet
Allignment: Military

Start Running. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:12 pm

Holden chuckled Yea, yea, cut the bullshit. He dropped pulled out a pack of cigarrettes and started to pack them. If you honestly think i care about the new law, then, yes, you are as stupid as you seemed. He finished packing his cigarrettes, put them back in his pocket, and waited for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Kessling~

Kessling~

PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:19 pm

Hm? Cora went with a raised brow at his smart aleck. So he wasnt anything she had remembered. As insulting as it was, Cora didnt let it get to her. Thus prespectives change..that of the slightest does not mean im 'as stupid as i seemed'....There is no right nor wrong when it comes to an indivisual's persona. She furrowed her eyebrows down a bit, Holden was seriously upseting to abandon that old personality of his.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:34 pm

Holden shook his head Whatever, i assume you are an alchemist, either that or you just dont wanna tell me that your not. He sighed and blew some smoke from his nose. Do you honestly think im a moron? i read your profile a while back, "Cascading Will". He squinted his eyes at her, even if she was in the military for a day her profile ws extremely detailed.
Back to top Go down
Kessling~

Kessling~

PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:42 pm

Cora only smirked, acting was fun and all but she guessed she met her minor match. I feel so important that the world bending alchemist had merely even stumbled upon my files. She said innocently, he even remembered the given title, which she had dropped out of pity. But assume what you want, youll be hired to hunt me down one day. Just like some of your other Soliders. Heard one's planning a revolt, but i think im an unrelible source to make such predictions. She winked, only after a moment.
Back to top Go down
WorldBender

WorldBender

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:25 am

Holden nodded I am well aware of Alester and his plans to overthrow the state. He placed both his hands in his pockets and by the way, its not my job to hunt Alchemists down, if i am hired to hunt you down, ill come ready to die...so, dont be suprised if i give up and let you kill me in the middle of the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start Running.   Start Running. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start Running.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2